Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 1 at a garage startup [Euphoria]

Which job would allow you to start your day at 4 in the afternoon? well thats life at a one man tech startup. 24 hours since I officially moved out of the corporate safety net and life is getting interesting.

What does it take to step out? Most of all a very supportive family and determination to make that difference for yourself.

What next?

The first big thing to deal with is entrepreneurial isolation. It is absolutely necessary to be part of a community, even if it seems like a drag to be so. http://www.peersightonline.com/ seems to be building a virtual advisory board, more on that in later posts..

But right now its back to work.

some of my favorite blogs:
escapefromcubiclenation
making-ripples
unconventionalideas
joelonsoftware

1 comment:

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.